Birthday Girl Crown
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this Birthday Girl Crown SVG for your next crafting project! All of our free svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a Birthday Girl Shirt With Your Cricut
To make this Birthday Girl shirt, you will need:
- A solid colored shirt – If making for a little girl, this ruffle hem shirt looks great with this design!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine)
- Iron on Vinyl – Glitter iron on vinyl is my favorite with this design
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Birthday Girl Crown SVG (Download Below)
To make this birthday girl shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
The Birthday Girl Crown Design Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Birthday Girl Crown SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.