Weekend Forecast: Camping with a Chance of Drinking
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this FREE Camping and Drinking SVG cut file. If you love camping and drinking, this is the perfect shirt for you! All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make This Camping Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this camping shirt, you will need:
- Your favorite blank t-shirt
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl – If using black, I like to buy black iron on vinyl here since it is used for a lot projects.
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Camping and Drinking SVG (Download Below)
To make your camping shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
This Free Camping Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Camping and Drinking SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.