This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this cupcake svg for your next crafting project! All of our free svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How To Make a Shirt With Your Cricut
To make this cupcake shirt, you will need:
- A blank shirt – This ruffle raglan shirt looks great with this!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Iron on Vinyl – This cupcake design looks great as a single color or with multiple colors!
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Cupcake SVG (Download Below)
To make this cupcake shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
The Cupcake Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Cupcake SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.