Reusable Drink Pouches
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for an easy way to serve beverages in this summer? These reusable drink pouches are great for storing in coolers when having outdoor picnics, going to the pool, lake or beach! They look even better with these drinking SVG Cut Files added to them! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make Reusable Drink Pouches With Your Cricut
To make these adult drink pouches, you will need:
- Drink Pouches – I recommend these drink pouches since they are reusable (and come with straws) so you can get a lot of use out of them!
- Permanent Adhesive Vinyl – You want to make sure you have a good permanent adhesive vinyl for this project. I recommend this black permanent adhesive vinyl to use with these adult drink pouches. If you want to go with color, I recommend this variety pack of adhesive vinyl. I like to purchase variety packs because then you always have colors on hand when you need them. It lets me learn which colors I use often so I can purchase rolls in those colors when they run out.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl (or something similar)
- This scraper or something similar to adhere and smooth your vinyl to your wooden board.
- Transfer Tape to transfer your design to your chalkboard sign.
- Drinking SVG (Download Below)
To make these adult drink pouches, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using adhesive vinyl, make sure to check out this full tutorial on applying adhesive vinyl.
Use These Drinking SVG Designs For More Projects!
These designs are great to use on wine glasses and wine tumblers as well. These 20oz Yeti Tumblers are a popular choice (especially if giving this as a gift). But, if you are looking for a less expensive, but great quality wine tumbler, I recommend these insulated wine tumblers.
These designs are great to put on koozies as well. The TahoeBay brand which you can find here is my favorite brand of koozies to use with iron on vinyl. You will need to use heat transfer vinyl with koozies.
If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll. I also like to purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here since this color is used in a lot of different projects!
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Drinking Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get these Drinking SVG files, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.