Easter Bunny Monogram Bags
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this FREE Easter Bunny Monogram SVG cut file. This bunny graphic is perfect for personalized Easter shirts or for creating Easter bags for your kids to collect eggs in!
How To Make an Easter Bag With Your Cricut
Easter bags are a great alternative to Easter baskets when it comes to collecting Easter eggs! Bags are much easier for little ones to carry around and can hold a lot more eggs! To make these personalized Easter totes, you will need:
- An Easter bag or tote – You can find these bunny ear bags in the picture here in a variety of colors.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- Iron on Vinyl in White, Black and the color you want your bunny. I buy my iron on white vinyl in bulk here and my iron on black vinyl in bulk here since these colors are used in a lot of projects!
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Easter Bunny Monogram SVG (Download Below)
To make this Easter Bunny tote, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File, make a few edits (see below) and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
How to Personalize and Edit the Bunny Monogram SVG File
This Bunny monogram graphic was designed so you can easily edit it to fit your design needs. Before editing, you need to ungroup the layers. To do this, hold down shift, while selecting all layers. With all layers selected, click on UnGroup.
The bunny feet are on a separate layer, so you can easily move the bottom part up and down to fit your name and font that you use. Just rearrange the layers so the paws are together and select both to move. Add your name, select your font and rearrange the monogram area to fit. If you would like to crop the lines shorter, this tutorial will show you how to crop part of an image to adjust the size.
Next, adjust the colors for cutting. You can change the color by selecting your layer and selecting Material Colors.
When your design is ready to go, make sure to attach all the layers of the same color. To do this, rearrange your layers so all matching colors are together. Select all layers of the same color and select Attach. If you don’t do this step, your images will be rearranged on the mat to use the least amount of material, instead of placed where they are on your design. You are now ready to click on Make It!
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest – it’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
The Easter Bunny Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Easter Bunny Monogram SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.