Easter Bunny SVG
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this FREE Easter Bunny SVG cut file.This Easter graphic looks great on shirts, dresses or to use to make your own Easter decor! All of our graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
The Easter Bunny Design Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
How to Make an Easter Shirt With Your Cricut
To make this bunny Easter shirt, you will need:
- A solid colored T-shirt – This is also really cute to put on a dress for a little girl. This A-Line dress is perfect for this or these throw pillows are great for adding Easter decor to your house.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Iron on Vinyl – I recommend a variety pack of HTV or printable iron on vinyl for this project
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Easter Bunny SVG (Download Below)
To make this Easter shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to using iron on vinyl, check out this tutorial on using iron on vinyl for step-by-step directions.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
To get this Easter Bunny SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.