Conversation Hearts Throw Pillow
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this free Valentine SVG file for your next crafting project. This conversation hearts SVG looks great on shirts, mugs, pillows, totes and other decor!
How to Make a Valentine’s Shirt
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. So, if you don’t have a shirt to wear, now is the time to make one! To make this DIY Valentine shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Conversation Hearts SVG File (Download Below)
To make your DIY Valentine shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space and then upload your SVG File.
Next, prepare your cutting mat and send your image to be cut. Weed the excess vinyl from your image. When cutting iron-on vinyl, make sure to mirror each mat that you cut. Also, place the vinyl shiny side down.
Use your heart press to adhere your image to your shirt and then you are done! Use the heat guide to find the right heat setting for your project.
This conversation hearts design is also great for throw pillows so you can add a little Valentine’s Day decor to your house.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Free Valentine Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Conversation Heart Valentine SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.