Hip Hop Dance SVG
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
This hip hop dance svg is perfect for dance classes. This Dance Mode shirt is great for hip hop, but is great for other styles of dance as well.
How to Make Shirts with Your Cricut
This dance svg works with a Cricut or Silhouette machine, but other cutting machines will work as well. To make this hip hop shirt, you will need:
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt – I used this ripped crop top and my daughter loves it, but there are other cute crop tops here as well.
- Iron on Vinyl – I love this black glitter iron on vinyl with this!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Dance Mode SVG File (Download Below)
To make your dance shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space and then upload your SVG File.
Next, prepare your cutting mat and send your image to be cut. Weed the excess vinyl from your image. When cutting iron-on vinyl, make sure to mirror each mat that you cut. Also, place the vinyl shiny side down.
Use your heart press to adhere your image to your shirt and then you are done! Use the heat guide to find the right heat setting for your project.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Free Hip Hop Dance SVG Cut Files Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Hip Hop Dance SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.