Let’s Get Shamrocked
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
You and your friends will love this Let’s Get Shamrocked SVG this St. Patrick’s Day! Use this free svg files to create your own St. Patrick’s Day shirt.
How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Shirt with Cricut
This Let’s Get Shamrocked SVG is designed for a Cricut or Silhouette machine, but other cutting machines will work as well. To make this St. Patrick’s Day shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Let’s Get Shamrocked SVG (Download Below)
To make your St. Patrick’s Day shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space and then upload your SVG File.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Next, prepare your cutting mat and send your image to be cut. Weed the excess vinyl from your image. When cutting iron-on vinyl, make sure to mirror each mat that you cut. Also, place the vinyl shiny side down.
This Let’s Get Shamrocked Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
To get the free St. Patrick’s Day Let’s Get Shamrocked SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.