Let’s Get Shamrocked
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
You and your friends will love this Let’s Get Shamrocked SVG this St. Patrick’s Day! Use this free svg files to create your own St. Patrick’s Day shirt.
How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Shirt with Cricut
This Let’s Get Shamrocked SVG is designed for a Cricut or Silhouette machine, but other cutting machines will work as well. To make this St. Patrick’s Day shirt, you will need:
- Your Favorite Blank Shirt.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Let’s Get Shamrocked SVG (Download Below)
To make your St. Patrick’s Day shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space and then upload your SVG File.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Next, prepare your cutting mat and send your image to be cut. Weed the excess vinyl from your image. When cutting iron-on vinyl, make sure to mirror each mat that you cut. Also, place the vinyl shiny side down.
This Let’s Get Shamrocked Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
To get the free St. Patrick’s Day Let’s Get Shamrocked SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.