Love 4th of July
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for 4th of July ideas to make with your Cricut or Silhouette? Download this free Love 4th of July SVG cut file to make your own personalized 4th of July crafts! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this 4th of July shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirt or tank top – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl. If you prefer a tank top, I love using these Bella Canvas Flowy Tank Tops for Cricut projects.
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll. I also like to purchase my black iron on vinyl in bulk here and white iron on vinyl in bulk here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Love 4th of July SVG (Download Below)
To make this 4th of July shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Tip: If using a white shirt for this design, you can save your white vinyl by slicing the white out off the design. If you have never used this feature, here is a tutorial to show you how to use the slice tool.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This 4th of July SVG Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Love 4th of July SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.