This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this free Love SVG file for your next crafting project. This heart SVG looks great on shirts, mugs, pillows, totes and other decor and is compatible with both the Cricut and Silhouette machines.
How to Make Shirts with Your Cricut
Making shirts is one of the many things you can make with a cutting machine. To make this shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl – If you are just getting started with building up your vinyl supply, I recommend this variety pack of heat transfer vinyl. This way, you always have the colors you need on hand. If a color runs out quick, then replace it with a roll.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Love SVG File (Download Below)
To make your DIY shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space and then upload your SVG File.
Note: For this particular svg image, you are going to need to weld the layers together before cutting. Click on all 4 layers (while holding down shift or Ctrl) and select weld. To learn how to create your own images with knockout text, visit our tutorial on how to cut words out of shapes.
Next, prepare your cutting mat and send your image to be cut. Weed the excess vinyl from your image. When cutting iron-on vinyl, make sure to mirror each mat that you cut. Also, place the vinyl shiny side down.
Use your heart press to adhere your image to your shirt and then you are done! Use the heat guide to find the right heat setting for your project.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Free Love SVG Cut File Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Love SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.