This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this free Love SVG file for your next cricut project. This SVG looks great on shirts, mugs, pillows and makes the cutest gift bags for your Valentine gifts.
How to Make a Shirt With Your Cricut
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and this svg is perfect for making your own Valentine’s Day shirt using your Cricut. To make this super cute shirt, you will need:
- Solid colored shirts – I recommend these Bella Canvas T-Shirts which come in a variety of colors as they work great with iron on vinyl.
- Iron on Vinyl in black and pink or red. If you use black iron on vinyl often, this is a great place to buy it in bulk to save money!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Love SVG File (Download Below)
To make your Valentine’s Day shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space and then upload your SVG File.
Next, prepare your cutting mat and send your image to be cut. Weed the excess vinyl from your image. When cutting iron-on vinyl, make sure to mirror each mat that you cut. Also, place the vinyl shiny side down.
Use your heart press to adhere your image to your shirt and then you are done! Use the heat guide to find the right heat setting for your project.
How to Make Valentine Mugs with Your Cricut
To make Valentine’s Day Mugs, you will need:
This free svg file can easily be edited to create a male version of the svg image. With your Love SVG file uploaded in Cricut Design Space, just use the view icon (this looks like an eye) to turn off the layers that you don’t want to cut.
You can turn off the xoxo layer as well if you don’t want to cut this text. Or, you can cut the letters out of the text by using the slice tool. These are great if you are looking for Valentine’s Day gift ideas for couples.
This Free Love SVG Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Valentine’s Day SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.