Lucky Charm SVG
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Looking for shirt ideas for St. Patrick’s Day? Download this FREE Lucky Charm SVG cut file. All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Shirt with Your Cricut
To make this Lucky Charm St. Patrick’s Day shirt, you will need:
- A blank shirt – I love this ruffle raglan shirt for this!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Iron on Vinyl – I recommend gold glitter HTV and green glitter HTV
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Lucky Charm SVG (Download Below)
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
This St. Patrick’s Day Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Lucky Charm SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.