Lucky St. Patrick’s Day SVG
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this FREE Lucky St. Patrick’s Day SVG cut file. This Lucky design will look great on shirts, dresses or throw pillows to add St. Patrick’s Day decor to your house! All of our svg images are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
The Lucky St. Patrick’s Day Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
How to Make a St. Patrick’s Day Shirt With Your Cricut
To make this girls St. Patrick’s Day shirt, you will need:
- A solid colored T-shirt or these throw pillows are great for adding St. Patrick’s Day decor to your house!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Iron on Vinyl – I recommend a variety pack of HTV or printable iron on vinyl for this project
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Lucky St. Patrick’s Day SVG (Download Below)
To make this St. Patrick’s Day shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, add your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
To get this Lucky St. Patrick’s Day SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.