Pretty But #Savage
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this free Pretty But Savage SVG cut file. This design is perfect for anyone who is fierce or dedicated to their sport or hobby! Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette and other cutting machines. Easy to resize, change colors and customize however you’d like.
How to Make a Crop Top with Your Cricut
To make this Pretty But Savage crop top, you will need:
- A solid colored crop top – If you like the crop top in the picture, you can buy it here.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Iron on Vinyl – Hot Pink and Silver Iron on Vinyl look great if going with a black shirt.
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Pretty But Savage SVG (Download Below)
To make this crop top, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts, check out this iron on vinyl tutorial for step-by-step directions.
Note: Always mirror your design and place the vinyl shiny side down when using iron on vinyl.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
The Pretty But Savage Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get this Pretty But Savage SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.