This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Download this FREE Shamrock Monogram SVG cut file.This Shamrock graphic is great for creating your own St. Patrick’s Day shirts or hair bows! All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
The Shamrock Design Bundle Includes:
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
How to Create This Shamrock Monogram
This shamrock is designed for circle monograms. If you have never created a monogram before, learn how you can easily create circle monograms in Cricut Design Space.
To make this Shamrock Monogram shirt, you will need:
- A blank shirt – I love this green raglan shirt for this!
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Iron on Vinyl – I recommend gold glitter HTV and green glitter HTV.
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Shamrock Monogram SVG (Download Below)
To make this Monogram shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, add your SVG File and then prepare your mat to cut.
You can learn more about applying iron on vinyl to shirts here.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
To get this Shamrock Monogram SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.