Stealin’ Hearts and Makin’ Farts
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this free Stealin’ Hearts and Makin’ Farts SVG file for your crafting projects! All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a Valentine’s Day Onesie with Your Cricut
To make this super cute Valentine’s Day onesie, you will need:
- A solid color onesie
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Black and Red Iron on Vinyl – I like to get black iron on vinyl in bulk here
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Stealin’ Hearts and Makin’ Farts SVG (Download Below)
To make your Valentine’s Day onesie, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
This Free Stealin’ Hearts and Makin’ Farts Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Valentine’s Day Stealin’ Hearts and Makin’ Farts SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.