Valentine’s Day Kisses
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this free Valentine’s Day Kisses SVG file for your crafting projects! All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a Valentine’s Day Shirt with Cricut
To make this super cute Valentine’s Day shirt, you will need:
- A solid color T-shirt – I recommend this red ruffle raglan shirt
- Iron on Vinyl in red and black – If you use black iron on vinyl often, this is a great place to buy it in bulk to save money! This is a great red glitter iron on that I like to use.
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and this machine mat for cutting.
- These Weeding Tools for removing the excess vinyl.
- Heat Press – You can also use an iron, however I highly recommend this EasyPress to ensure that your designs will last!
- Valentine’s Day Kisses SVG (Download Below)
To make your Valentine’s Day shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading this graphic, please share this design on Pinterest. It’s quick to do and makes a HUGE impact to keep SVG Nation’s designs free to you.
This Free Kisses Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Valentine’s Day Kisses SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.