Valentine’s Day Kisses
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Read my full disclosure for more info
Enjoy this free Valentine’s Day Kisses SVG file for your crafting projects! All of our svg graphics are compatible with all Cricut and Silhouette cutting machines.
How to Make a Valentine’s Day Shirt with Cricut
To make this super cute Valentine’s Day shirt, you will need:
- A solid color T-shirt – I recommend this red ruffle raglan shirt
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2 Cutting Machine (or any other cutting machine) and machine mat for cutting.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (red glitter and black)
- Weeding Tools
- EasyPress 2 (you can also use an iron, however I highly recommend the EasyPress)
- Valentine’s Day Kisses SVG (Download Below)
To make your Valentine’s Day shirt, create a new project in Cricut Design Space, upload your SVG File and prepare your mat to cut.
If you are new to making shirts with your Cricut, make sure to check out this detailed tutorial on using Cricut iron on vinyl and layering vinyl.
Before downloading, please help to grow this site by sharing this graphic on your favorite social media site!
This Free Kisses Bundle Includes
- SVG cut file for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inksape, Adobe Suite and more.
- DXF file for Silhouette users.You can open this with the free software version of Silhouette.
- PNG file with transparent background and 300 dpi resolutions.
- EPS file to use with Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and more.
To get the free Valentine’s Day Kisses SVG file, enter your name and email into the form below and then click the “Get It Now!” button!
Please remember these are for personal use only. If you’re looking to sell products using these designs please purchase a Commercial Use License here.